Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Week 5. Playing Around with Image Generators and Creating an Avatar

Here is my Menu from ttp://www.generatorland.com/generators/froofroomenu_gl.php#

Microwaved Roebuck with a Browned Pasta
Julienned Mouse with a Foaming Pasta
Roasted Marten with a Bologna-infused Risotto
Flat Iron Toucan with a Filbert Confit
Fried Shrew with a Poached Egg Mousse

Use the Froo Froo Restaurant Menu Generator to discover those amazing dishes you never knew you wanted.

This Cat is from http://kscakes.com/LolCats/ Lolcat Generator
The Owl above is from http://wigflip.com/roflbot/ Roflbot Generator.
Roflbot is for generating image macros without using Photoshop. It's like the Lolcat Generator but not restricted to pictures of cats.

I thought some of the generators were great fun. Some of them were just stupid though, like the Gnome Name generator or the Cat Name generator.

Creating an Avatar is lots of fun. I did one first in my Yahoo account, but could find no way to export or copy it, and the information provided by Yahoo seems to suggest that their avatars are only to be used in Yahoo. (I asked Nette too, and she could find no way to export, copy or paste either - if anyone has done this, please leave a comment). I then created one in Meez. This was very easy and I exported it using the URL to my Blogger Profile. It is as large as I could get it and is not very easy to see, but it is a girl on a lounger on a city rooftop. Just to remind me to take things easy occasionally.

So far this week has been fun.

No comments: