Thursday, July 12, 2007

Week 8 Zoho

Thing 18.
I liked Zoho & found it easy to use. I can see the benefits of having an online wordprocessing system, so that if you were working on a project with people with diverse software, you could use online documentation & all share and edit the same material with no software.
This is a fake concert ticket I created on Zoho. I used and edited a standard template. I found Zoho relatively easy to use & liked their variety of templates for different purpose. Unfortunately it did not copy the colors or formatting when I copied to blog.
CHARITY CONCERT TICKET
A CHARITY CONCERT TICKET
For the benefit of Katrina Hurricane VictimsFeaturing
B.B. King, Eric Clapton, Erykah Badu
Saturday, June 167:30 pm
Cost$150
Parker Stadium
1322 Main Street,Arcadia, Texas - 23888
ADMIT ONE

No comments: